K.R. SIDING IS UTAH'S ONLY AUTHORIZED DEALER
GutterDome is a permanent solution for an annual problem. Each year, countless hours are spent cleaning clogged and debris filled rain gutters. This is a time consuming and dangerous task which is eliminated by installing GutterDome rain gutter appliances. Our cutting edge siphoning technology and innovatively designed rain gutter appliance prevents clogged rain gutters and allows you to eliminate gutter cleaning for all-time.
- Plain weave surgical grade stainless steel wire mesh prevents debris from entering your rain gutters
- Installs on vast majority of rain gutters (4"/5" or 6"/7" in width) including curved, fascia, half round, K-style and ogee
- Installs on all roof types including cedar shakes, composite shingles, tile, metal, Spanish tile and stone coated steel
- Fastens to the front lip of your existing rain gutters with self-drilling screws
- Durable surface coating adheres to AAMA standards, is environmentally responsible, long lasting, low maintenance, scratch resistant and provides tough performance
GUTTERDOME WATER TEST
DAD DOES GUTTERDOME REVIEW
GUTTERDOME SIPHONING TECHNOLOGY
GUTTERDOME WITH HEAT CABLES
ALL COVERS ARE NOT EQUAL
2016 NCR GUTTERDOME REPORT
NCR GutterDome pricing is what they found to be the average. GutterDome does not set the price at which a dealer must install. The pricing is left up to each individual dealer.
We believe that a great product deserves a great price, which is considerably less than the national average and increasing this rating.
NCR again rated GutterDome slightly more than average. The problem again has to do with the 'dome divot', which is apparent with under shingle installations.
See WATER FLOW report for 'dome divot' fix.
NCR rated GutterDome as one of the strongest systems on the market. This must have been a fun test to do, but really, who's going to drop a weight on their gutters?
However, do to the snow loads of Utah's winters, this test shows that it will hold up.
Excellent materials make for an excellent product.
NCR rated GutterDome as above average. GutterDome has a few different designs, one of which is made to slip under the first row of shingles. What NCR is talking about here, is the system is DOMED, so when slipped under shingles there is a dip, or as they call it 'dome divot'.
Many states have different roof systems. Utah has a primarily steeper roof pitch than other states, which can be done, but we do not prefer this method.
By not installing under shingle, this 'dome divot' is reduced or eliminated all together, which increases the Water Flow rating for GutterDome.
NCR rated GutterDome low in reputation, dropping by from 4/5 to 2/5 since 2012.
We have not found this review to be correct. GutterDome has never encouraged or incentivized us as Utah's authorized dealer, to sell outside of our area.